HIGH QUALITY DESIGN
Your website is a reflection of your business. We use today’s most advanced and effective tools and trends to ensure that your new website will impress your potential customers.
We work with startups, medium-sized companies, and large corporations. In addition to primary websites, we build landing pages, blog sites, and microsites for custom campaigns.
RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN
Responsive website design means that the size of the elements on your website will automatically adjust to the size of the screen. Your website should function properly on computer, television screen, tablet, or smartphone. Responsive websites automatically adjust in size and layout, based on the device on which they are being viewed.
Businesses with smart, current, responsive websites have a big edge over their competition and will likely gain even more market share as even more visitors use mobile devices to browse the internet.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED
Our business websites are all built with search engine optimization in mind and use today’s best SEO practices. Your site will be submitted to Google and the other search engines with the key factors that they need to understand what your website is about. Much of this work is done behind the scenes, in the code of your website.
We include Google Analytics (or any other requested service) to all websites to help track your traffic and customer conversion rates.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
We integrate your website with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites to create a seamless sharing experience for your visitors.
Your new website is designed to convert visitors into customers by carefully highlight your differentiating factors and using the right calls-to-action and contact forms. In the Discovery and Planning periods, we will carefully work with you to make sure that your brand message is being explained in a way that will cause leads to convert.
WEB DESIGN PROCESS
1. Discovery: We take the time to learn about your business, your customers, your competition, and your goals.
2. Planning: We work together to create a sitemap, navigation, CMS, and conversion funnels.
3. Design: A development site is launched where we work with you to create the perfect look and feel to attract your customers.
4. Build: As the design is perfected, we add-in all of your content and site elements.
5. Testing and Launch: We fine-tune all content and code, as well as testing on all devices.
6. Maintenance: We provide ongoing maintenance and webmaster services per clients’ needs.
Here’s how to contact PHD.
We’d love to hear from you!
Pleasant Hill, CA. 94523
VIDEOGRAPHY & VIDEO PRODUCTION BY LOCATION